Explore the natural beauty of the National Park by paths and trails that only our local guides know. Enjoy the most this quad-bikes tour, visit villages, waterfalls, spots of unique beauty and get to know better the surrounding area of the park, followed by a traditional Portuguese lunch and the chance to dive in crystal water lagoons.
Accompanied by guide you will go through several locations in which often the only access is with this type vehicles.
About the National Park Peneda-Gerês and watch the video. Photo Gallery
Price: 125€ / pax
– Full day tour (10h)
– Pickup & Drop off at your hotel/accommodation, airport, train or bus station
– Quad-bike trail (aprox. 1 hour,2 people per motorbike)
– Small & easy hikes in natural / rural environment
– Magic and breathtaking landscape spots in Gerês Nacional Park
– Accompanied by specialized guide
– Traditional local food & drinks for lunch
– Local experiences
– Photos of the tour
– Be a responsible traveler (part of your ticket will goes to help the community that you visit)
– Discount voucher for other activities
– Bottled Water
Does Not include: Extra Services:
– Other expenses and activities not mentioned – individual/1 person per quad-bike (+40€)
– Tips/Gratuities (optional)
– Any king of worries
– Minimum of 2 participants for this package
– To drive, it is compulsory to have Driving license Cat. B. Subject to specific rules
– Clothing suitable for the weather conditions
Is your pickup location different than the ones mentioned?
We can also pick you up. Ask us! email@example.com
Are you a solo traveler?
Don’t worry! We will have the best solution for you. Ask us! firstname.lastname@example.org